Wednesday, January 09, 2008

An mp3 of Compline Sung in Latin

Here's an mp3 of a complete service of Compline sung in Latin by the Compline Choir of the Saint Joseph of Arimathea Anglican Theological College in Berkeley, CA. It's about 20 minutes long, if I remember correctly; it's a very large file - about 20 MB. It, and a few other sound files, can be found on this page.

I haven't checked carefully, but I believe you can follow along with Latin (and an English translation alongside) here, at Breviary.net. There's a commentary about Compline here; the home page is here.

I've linked to this one before, but not for a long time; I thought somebody might be interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find this site also useful in following the service. This site has the full text including the Pater, Confiteor, etc. on one page.

Both pages don't contain the Ave Regina Caelorum, but it's available on Wikipedia.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, anon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...